Terms and Conditions for Renewal
Your contract with Net1 is made up of the following:
- Price Plan chosen by you and the price rules which relate to your Price Plan
- The Minimum Term for which you are now agreeing 18 months
- The details provided by you as part of the application process
- Any other terms which we publish and make available for additional services and add-ons you use
- The general terms for Net1 Broadband services
Please Note: It is very important that you fully understand your contract with Net1 (NI) Limited for Net1 Broadband services. In particular you should note the following important terms:
- If you cancel your contract with Net1 Broadband during the minimum term, you agree to pay Net1 broadband a cancellation fee which is calculated in accordance with your tariff and the Net1 Broadband general terms and conditions.
- The general terms and conditions for Net1 Broadband are provided here at any time.
By ticking the ‘I accept the terms and conditions’ box, you confirm that all information supplied is true and accurate and that you are over 18 years of age. You accept and agree to keep to the terms and conditions of your contract with Net1 Broadband for continuation of your use of Net1 services and particularly acknowledge your obligations in respect of the minimum term(s) shown above.